Last updated on Jan 01, 2009
Personal Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) is information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number or similar information. We only collect personal information on our web site that you choose to share with us, such as when:
How We Use Information Collected
- contacting us via the web site or email
- creating an user account
- creating personal content (presets, portfolios, private discussion)
- making an online purchase, or subscription to a service
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns
The personally information is stored in our limited-access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. Online purchases made through our web site are processed securely by PayPal.com. When making a payment, we do not have access to your personal and credit card information.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing www.finviz.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Custom Privacy Settings
We allow registered users to select their preferred level of privacy. The additional privacy settings can be found in My Account > My Profile > Privacy Settings.
Comments and Questions